[chrony-dev]

Apologies if you receive this patch twice.  I sent it the other day but never
saw it show up on the list via mail-archive.com.

At the time I sent it originally, I wasn't subscribed to the list, so I suppose
its possible the mail was just silently dropped.  But, I also managed to not cc
myself on the original email, so its possible it just never made it to its
destination.

I've subscribed to chrony-dev now (and am cc'ing myself), so I hope this one
comes through.