Re: [chrony-dev] SW/HW timestamping on Linux

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 10:36:15PM -0800, Denny Page wrote:
> Yes, I think offset covers the delayAsymmetry feature. The other two, latency for tx and rx would be very, very helpful. Any chance of that happening prior to release?

Maybe. I'll see how invasive that change would be. I have now only few
minor changes in the queue with some additions to the testsuite. I'd
like to do another round of testing and make a final release the next
week.

Can you suggest names for these options? I assume they would be an
additional correction to the one derived from the length of the packet
and link speed.