Re: [chrony-dev] SW/HW timestamping on Linux

Yes, all ports on the monitoring system are identical. The i354 is a 4 port chip, and all the ethernet ports on the monitoring unit are connected through that same chip.

The general server has both I354 and I211 chips. I shut everything down on the server to conduct a test. It didn’t matter which the direct connect vs switch was in use.

Denny