[chrony-dev] chrony icon ?

I’m just wondering if anyone has made an icon for chrony. Lots of other daemons/utilities have an associated whizzy little picture and it would be kind of nice to have something for chrony(c|d) in the graphically oriented OS environments - e.g. macOS obviously.

Whatroute on macOS can display network activity associated with processes and chronyd looks a little stark with just its name and no image.

I have absolutely no talent in designing icons, hence the request.

—
Bryan Christianson
bryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx