Re: [chrony-dev] replace md5 with SHA

The hash HAS to be shared  between server and client. Are you sure that the
serverrs you are trying to use understand sha? (and ae you sure that your own
sha actually correctly impliments the algorithm?-- How?)
And why would you not want to use a version which has been well tested?
YOu decide to do something on your own and then shout for help when you fall
off the cliff and of course have given vitually no information about the route
you have taken.

Perhaps if you were to give the reasons why you would want to do this people
could help you accomplish your goals instead of rescuing you from unknown
troubles.