[chrony-dev] chrony report of IP for PPS

I just noticed that chronyc reports an ID of 80.80.83.45 for PPS0 That is actually a valid IP address for some network in Barcelona Spain.(It is
also the ascii for PPS0) It makes me uncomfortable using a valid IP for the
report, when for other servers it uses the actual valid IP. I believe for IPV6
addresses it also reports some fake IP. While this probably could not cause
problems, my worry is that some user might use it thinking it is some valid IP
he can complain to. Starting it with 10. would be more comfortable, since
those would not be valid external addreesses. (ntpd of course uses 127. type
addresses). I know this is not a very big issue, but thought I would bring it up.