[chrony-dev] Conversion of the manual

I've been working on conversion of the main document (chrony.texi.in
-- aka the manual) to AsciiDoc. I'd like to have a single source for
the website and also man pages that are included in tarballs. It
should replace the minimal man pages that chrony currently provides
and which refer to the info files for more information. Apparently,
some users don't really like info.

I've split the manual by chapters into an introduction, installation,
and three manual pages for chrony.conf, chronyc, and chronyd. I'm not
sure what to do with the "Typical operating scenarios" chapter yet.
Would it be a good fit for an EXAMPLES section in the chrony.conf man
page or should it rather be a separate document?

This is what I have now:
http://chrony.tuxfamily.org/test/documentation.html

Does this look like an improvement? Is the "man page" format
acceptable for web? FWIW, links between chrony.conf(5) directives and
chronyc(1) commands should still work.

I'm planning to keep few selected versions of the old manual for
reference. http://chrony.tuxfamily.org/manual.html could point to the
2.3 manual to not break existing links on the internet.

Any suggestions?