Re: [chrony-dev] New chrony website

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 04:14:22PM +0200, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
> I'm now working on a new comparison page. It will list various
> features an NTP implementation may have and compare chrony with ntpd.
> I'll ask for comments on that later.

The comparison is here

http://chrony.tuxfamily.org/comparison.html

I'm not sure how comprehensible this will be for people who are not
familiar with the NTP terminology. If you see any errors or you have
suggestions for other features that could be listed, please let me
know.

There are only two performance tests. I'll probably add few more
later. I'd like to have at least one with intermittent network
connection.