Re: [chrony-dev] Drop cmdmon authentication?

On 13/04/2015 11:25, Miroslav Lichvar wrote:
While I was dealing with the latest security bugs I wondered how
useful these days it really is to have support for remote
administration via authenticated cmdmon and if it's not just
increasing the chronyd attack surface unnecessarily.

Does anyone here use chronyc remotely with a password for
administration and how important this feature is for you?

Not me!

Cheers

Ed