[chrony-dev] 1.29.1 release ready?

The fixes for the problem with amplification are now in the new
1.29-security branch. I'm thinking about releasing it as 1.29.1
tomorrow.

In testing I did so far it seems to be working well. If you would like
to help with testing, here are some items to verify:

- new chronyc works with new chronyd, with and without authentication
- new chronyc works with 1.29 chronyd, with and without authentication
- 1.29 chronyc prints "version mismatch" with new chronyd
- 1.26 chronyc prints "cannot talk to daemon" with new chronyd

A tarball of the current code can be downloaded from this link:
http://git.tuxfamily.org/chrony/chrony.git/?p=chrony/chrony.git;a=snapshot;h=c4e61835d3428913964035a3bbccb4e2c17da644;sf=tgz

Is there anything I forgot?

Thanks,