Re: [chrony-dev] [GIT] chrony/chrony.git branch, master, updated. 1.26-26-g9a01ccc

One of the issues with ntpd that started me being interested in this whole
timing stuff, and chrony was the presence of what seemed like oscillations in
the data. In this latest  one, I again see oscillations, with about a 3000s
period. Do you have any idea what those could be?

How long is the typical time scale over which chrony keeps the data to fit the
linear regression to? What is the polling period?