[no subject]

    https://github.com/libtom/libtomcrypt/blob/master/LICENSE

Just do the research rather than arguing please?  This is the second time posting this link? I even recommended google and doing some research in my last email, but you continue to make arguments without having information accessible in a very quick search!!

Look, I'm not a lawyer, I'm not telling you what is correct here, but I am asking you to argue from a position of education and I even made the resources available to get educated! Please read thoroughly through the facts and beyond that I really don't care what your final position is!

Please don't take offence at any of the above, I'm just frustrated that you won't read what has been sent to you

Regards

Ed W