[chrony-dev] chrony reports offline even there is internet

Hello list,

This is a debian squeeze box, chrony version 1.24

`````````````````````````
#chronyc -v
chronyc (chrony) version 1.24
``````````````````

chrony is already included in run-level, but after boot, "chronyc tracking" reports

````````````
#chronyc tracking

Reference ID    : 127.127.1.1 (127.127.1.1)
Stratum         : 10
````````````````````````

If I restart chrony, then it reorts

````````````````
#/etc/init.d/chrony  restart
Restarting time daemon: chronyd is running and offline.
```````````````````

Though this time "chronyc tracking" shows it is communicating with ntp server

``````````````
Reference ID    : 120.88.46.10 (120-88-46-10.snat21.hns.net.in)
Stratum         : 3
`````````````````````````

So, every time after boot, I have to manually restart chrony to make it communicate with ntp server. How can I fix this problem. Should I use only IP rather than host name in configuration file ? Please suggest. here is my chrony.conf file

```````````````````````
server 0.asia.pool.ntp.org  auto_offline minpoll 8
server 1.asia.pool.ntp.org  auto_offline minpoll 8
server 2.asia.pool.ntp.org  auto_offline minpoll 8
server 3.asia.pool.ntp.org auto_offline minpoll 8

keyfile /etc/chrony/chrony.keys

commandkey 1

driftfile /var/lib/chrony/chrony.drift

log tracking measurements statistics
logdir /var/log/chrony

maxupdateskew 100.0

# Dump measurements when daemon exits.

dumponexit

# Specify directory for dumping measurements.

dumpdir /var/lib/chrony

# Let computer be a server when it is unsynchronised.

local stratum 10

logchange 0.5

rtconutc