Re: [chrony-dev] pps source is still marked as synchronised when no absolute clock sources are available

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 09:41:51AM -0800, Bill Unruh wrote:
> >>If you would like to always trust any incoming PPS signals, even if no
> >>absolute reference source is available, maybe I can solve it by
> >>implementing a chronyc command to disable specific reference clocks.
> >
> >Suspend/resume refclock commands would be certainly useful also in
> >other cases.
>
> I assume that the offline/online commands do not work for refclocks.

They don't. They are handled by ntp_sources, which knows nothing about
refclocks. The commands are transmitted with IP address and mask, so
some new commands have to be introduced. This could be extended to
modify poll, dpoll, delay, offset.