[chrony-dev] ready for 1.24-pre1?

I've just pushed the last documentation updates I was planning for
1.24-pre1. I've also removed suggestions to send mails directly to
Richard and listed John and me as the offical maintainers.

Can you please check the files if there is anything missing or that
needs to be improved/fixed? (including my broken English)

John, can you please commit to faq.txt the changes you have made on
the web page?

Is there anything else that needs to be done?