[blare] Test Blare Policy

Hi everyone,

Thank you again for your help last wednesday ;)

I am now playing around with Blare and I am trying really simple cases. However I met problems in several situations.

Here is the description of attributes of each file:

getinfo file1 : 4

getpolicy file2 : {1 2}

I now run the following command : cat file1 >> file2 which is an illegal information flow regard to the policy I chose.

Result : the machine is completely frozen, a hard reboot is mandatory.

However I tried several times this example and it works twice. I managed to see the Blare flag in dmesg.

By the way you can find in attachment the stacktrace of the system I copied right after the succesfull example.

Benjamin.