[anemon-devs] Earn more money with your website!

Select your language:

UK USA IT FR ES DE

Dear Webmaster of www.anemon.org

Earn more money on your website!

Our company noticed that you host advertising space or you may wish to advertise your website. OxaMedia is an AdNetwork for Publishers and Advertisers and we are kindly asking you for your authorization to be contacted.

Today, an exciting company called OxaMedia is helping Publishers all over the world to increase their income by connecting to our Platform. If you wish and agree to learn more about us, please contact us.

Who we are:

OxaMedia is an AdNetwork corporation which helps publishers to increase their income through today's newest and effective forms of advertising. We are a fasy-growing, dynamic company whishing to help you in these important times.

Why become an OxaMedia Publisher:

* Publishers are steadily becoming frustrated with many of today’s ad agency’s slow and ineffective payment programs, together with strict rules and regulations making it more and more difficult to earn money. Oxamedia can help!
* Many publishers want a change. The problem is that they don’t know where to look or who to go to. Oxamedia is today’s new and effective choice of ad networks for many websites. Check us out – you will see why!

PLEASE REGISTER AND GIVE US AT LEAST ONE OF YOUR AD SPACES NOW TO START EARNING ADDITIONAL INCOME!

PUBLISHER

OUR OFFER YOUR BENEFIT
Register and a $25.00 Credit Bonus is credited into your account Your first income credit is reached sooner
At least one ad space added to your website to increase your income without excluding your usual Ad providers (such as Adsense or others)
Audience targeted ads displayed on your website To help you to reach a high eCPM
Guaranteed payments of your monthly profits To better control your profitability
Control panel with access to full statistics To monitor your daily income

Are you an advertiser? If you are interested to explore the several targeting tools in order to increase the qualified visitors to your website, please
click here.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, we apologize for any inconvenience this e-mail may have caused you.

If you do not want us to contact you any more, please click this link and we guarantee you that this is the last email you will receive from us. It means that our system will refuse to send you any other email.

Please click this link if you wish to forward this email to your publishers and/or advertisers partners and friends.

PLEASE READ ON AND CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE…

We remain at your disposal for any information requests and we hope to have you among our Top Publishers or our Top Advertisers as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

The OxaMedia AdNetwork Team

--
If you do not want to receive any more email from us,click this link