[anemon-devs] stay at this side of t

Like a cry

of rage and despair:-- And is it
then the End of all? O, Father! What a doom
is mine-- An unreturning prodigal, Who feeds on husks and herds with
swine! After

many ravings the torn soul seems

to grow calm, and we have this pensive and tender fragment of music:--
The dreams that
fill the thoughtful night, All holy dreams are in the sky, They stoop
to me with viewless flight, And bid me wave my care good-bye.

Spread your dim wings, O sacred friends, Fleet softly to your starry
place; I'll

meet you as my journey ends, When I shall crave our Master's grace.
Till I may join

your shadowy band I'll think of things