[open-alpinux] Fwd: TEDxGeneva 2014 - Your feedback + photos & videos online !

Bonjour,

Certains videos de TEDxGeneva sont déjà disponible et aussi les photos ;-)
A bientôt,

Yuraï

Dear participants of TEDxGeneva 2014 - Freedom @ Digital Age

It was a great time sharing this TEDx with you on April 7th.
We hope you had as much fun and e-thousiasm as we did
:-)

We are eager to improve ourselves (yes, we are already thinking of TEDx Geneva 2015).
So please help us 3-5 minutes, by
filling out this form (3-5 minutes).

And now two the good news :
1. Did you see the pictures : our dedicated photographers captured the best moments. Will you find yourself on the pictures?

2.
The first TEDxgeeva2014 videos are published here
(including
Luciana Vaccaro,  Isabelle ChevalleyVirginie TulikGwenn Semmel and Charles-Henri Favrod’s talks, and more to come).

We will keep you informed of our next event, and hope to see you again there!

Kindly yours,

Théo Bondolfi, François Epars and the TEDxGeneva core-team : Florence Dambricourt,
Julie Gex-Fabry, Dinara Sanikidze, Laurent Bersier, Bernard Schaffer & Co

Ynternet.org Foundation for research & training on eCulture since 1998
c/o HEG-GE - Campus de Batelle - Drize7 - 1227 Carouge - Switzerland
Netizen's projects: netizen3.org / wikiskills.net / tedxgeneva.com