Re: [vhffs-dev] Debian Etch !

Le Sun, 8 Apr 2007 17:46:14 +0200,
Sylvain Rochet <gradator@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> My friends !,
>
> You probably know that Debian Etch is finally released !
>
> Let me send a lot of colored papers in the sky (I don't know how it
> is called in english and I don't care).
>
> Da da da. (not necessary to understand the following)
>
> So, I said that Etch is out, and TuxFamily is going to upgrade all
> servers this summer (if crafty doesn't thrown me outside and if I
> don't find a girl before... so... if crafty doesn't thrown me
> outside).
>
> Due to this fact, we need to freeze vhffs 4.1 before this summer.
>
> I AM NOT KIDDING ! :-)
>
> Could you reply to the list what it remains to release vhffs 4.1 ?
>
> On my side, I am going to improve and fixe listengine a lot in the
> next few days.
>
> Concerning vhffs 4.0, there is some bugs (a lot of them has been
> fixed in vhffs 4.1 but not backported to 4.0 because of time wasted
> on IRC^w^w^w^w lack of time), but there is no release critical bugs,
> so, we can release vhffs 4.0.0.... nooooowwwwwww....
>
> Sylvain

Hi,
I think we should apply autotools patch to 4.1, it should be finished
soon...
Tags can be published with 4.2, there is no hurry (did you say "yes"
baud123 ?).
I have to finish panel navigation refactoring (avoid redirections)
before 4.1 but this is not critical
And finally, maybe someone could apply some lifting to templates...
Sébastien