Re: [taste-users] Latest ocarina source builds but did not execute correctly??

Hi Leonard,

As mentioned here: http://pok.safety-critical.net/ in the right corner

04/12/2011: POK users: if you plan to use POK with the Ocarina AADL toolsuite, please make sure you use the appropriate toolchain available atthe TASTE sources repository, sources and binaries available on TELECOM Paristech are no longer supported. More information in the FAQ, installation instructions are also available here.

Please use only the version provided through TASTE website

Regards