[SliTaz] How to install Seamonkey on Slitaz?

On Slitaz when I look in the package manager there are two packages for Seamonkey. One just called "seamonkey" and it's at version 2.7.2, and the other is "seamonkey-official" and I don't really understand why this is, the one that's "official" is actually older at version 2.53.1.

Anyway, I didn't understand the difference so I installed both to find out. Too bad for me, because nither work. The both showed as available and installable from the terminal, but clicking their icons does nothing. Starting them from the terminal shows this information:

tux@slitaz:~$ seamonkey
/usr/lib/seamonkey/seamonkey-bin: error while loading shared libraries: libhunspell-1.7.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Here's what happens with seamonkey-official

seamonkey-official

seamonkey-official: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.17' not found (required by seamonkey-official)

So they both have unmet dependencies despite being on and available in the Slitaz package manager. Or at least that's what I think is happening. Soooo, I'm stuck. What should I do?