Re: [SliTaz] Is SliTaz forum access digitally xenophobic?

None of them will read this as it's in their respective spam folders since you insist on using the mail.ru email to contact this list. Is that maybe because the one you used for the forum is getting flagged as spam too?

The fact that the mentioned user had no trouble registering, and you had to dig for a 5 year old thread to necro, leads me to believe that you finely tuned your current circumstances to warrent your complaints and justify your atrocious behaviour towards others

Please take your own advice - along with your baseless accusations - and vacate this list. Thanks