Re: [SliTaz] HELP enregistrement sur le forum / register to forum.slitaz.org

Hi, Warrick. Why instead of blaming the victim not to check the server settings first? Is that such improbable an experiment? SliTaz forum has not seen any new user for a l-o-o-ong, l-o-o-ong time. Does it not serve, at the very least, as raising awareness about the issue? The mail providers which users are sending their registration requests from are not widely known for entirely dropping mail, and thankfully to the deanonimizing feature of the SliTaz mailing list it is not a hard thing to verify (one does not need to be a sender, and I am just doing my due diligence). But had you implied I was that stupid guy (that twice, along with the original reporter) and wasting other people time and resources posing a question without fact-checking (yet, my posting did have been safeguarded by «we did have checked» passage in the first place)? If that was the case it was not nice on your part. Erecting the wall of innoculous questions around the underlying issue is counter productive, distracting from the issue, and a bad public relation policy. Sorry for my French.