Re: [SliTaz] Working on an italian translation of SliTaz System

Hi Christian,

I apologize for the delay in replying.
Now I prepared initial empty files "it.po" for the main SliTaz projects for you:
you can open the file in Poedit or text editor and work on translation.
Check the latest commits: http://hg.slitaz.org/?sort=lastchange

Current state of the SliTaz translations you can see here:
http://www.slitaz.org/i18n.php
Unfortunately it updates once a day and is not updated yet (no Italian
files there yet).

> if it is preferable to post the po translation files directly on this list (as lzma
> attachments), or I can use Mercurial to push new translation on the official
> repository (first starting with translation of TazInst).

Usually we do not provide an account to translators.
You can post your translated "it.po" files in any convenient way for you:
to the mailing list or directly to me, compressed or uncompressed.
I'll add your translations asap.

Have a nice day