Re: possible changes for 5.0 ?

Hi Tom!

Great! Your ISO works on my hardware. Not so well as 4.0, but mainly it's need some cosmetic changes.

I have 'Intel Corporation Mobile 945GME Express Integrated Graphics Controller' as hardinfo says, and I've get normal wide screen (1024x600). My Wi-Fi successfully configured and work. But still some problems with 3D, BillardGL not runned.

Problem with partitions mounting with SpaceFM: