Re: Re

Well I Answered you in that way because someone is sending me messages like: "I have a Job for you" "I told that I have a Job for you", "Why are you not answering?", or things like this but I'm only 17 and I don't to any sort of Job out of my interest. The only jobs I do are: studying and do crazy stuff to my Android mobile and to my PC :P Well I recived that e-mail too. what does the link do?