The website

The website is down or more exactly, it's not rendering properly. It
comes to the <body> tag and stops. In the code this is where it loads
the config.php and header files.

Yesterday I made a commit to the config.php in an attempt to fix a
prior issue with the /get/ pages. Since that commit the site has been
down. I even reverted en/get/index.php and config.php to the last good
revisional state by Bellard, yet the problem persists.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out what is wrong since there is
nothing wrong with the code. I cannot test the code because using it
with my private lighttpd server just gives me the File Not Found error.
So much for portable php code. This may be caused by a bad hg pull on
the webserver which broke the script that performs the pull in the
process.

Some assitance in fixing this would be appreaciated.