Re: Slitaz vs DSL

sorry - but there is quite a good forum for Tiny Core !!!!!

and as I rememberthere is just in their App Browser down left a
possibility to choose, if you want to download the App only for the
session or permanent - but of course you have to make Tinycore
permanent before - but thats all written in their howto

And when you have a Toshiba Laptop, there are anways troubles with
Linux, because Toshiba has no interest in Linux - they do no choose
components, who are Linux compatible compared to IBM or Dell....
My Portege R100 never worked out of the box with any Linux Distribution
- even with Ubuntu. I always had to correct xorg.conf

But when you have working distributions, take there xorg configuration,
lode the same modules and it will work in slitaz - very easy

Thomas