OpenGL doesnt seem to work on my ATI RadeonHD 2400xt

Ok ive gotten my Mobility Radeon HD2400xt working so far as it boots up wihtout
nomodeset etc...

Get correct screenmode and everything seems to work, until....

i try and start an OpenGL game
ive installed Assault Cube, it wont startup so i tried to start it from
concole and i get this message:

~$ assaultcube
Using home directory: /home/ztealmax/.assaultcube
current locale: en_US
init: sdl
init: net
init: world
init: video: sdl
init: video: mode
Unable to create OpenGL screen (X11 driver not configured with OpenGL)

Really need help to hammer down this problem, trying to sort this out before Dreamhack 2012
http://www.dreamhack.se/dhs12/

seems like i have these installed:
This is what i have installed
- firmware-radeon
- xorg-xf86-video-ati
- mesa
- mesa-dri-ati
- mesa-dri
- mesa-demos
- libegl-mesa
- libglu-mesa

This is my config in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/60-Device.conf
----------------------------------------------/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d-----------------------------------------------

Section "Device"
### Available Driver options are:-
### <percent>: "<f>%"
### [arg]: arg optional
#Option "NoAccel" # [<bool>]
#Option "AccelMethod" # [<str>]
#Option "offscreensize" # [<str>]
#Option "SWcursor" # [<bool>]
#Option "ignoreconnector" # [<str>]
#Option "forcereduced" # [<bool>]
#Option "forcedpi" # <i>
#Option "useconfiguredmonitor" # [<bool>]
#Option "HPD" # <str>
#Option "NoRandr" # [<bool>]
#Option "RROutputOrder" # [<str>]
#Option "DRI" # [<bool>]
#Option "TVMode" # [<str>]
#Option "ScaleType" # [<str>]
#Option "UseAtomBIOS" # [<bool>]
#Option "AtomBIOS" # [<str>]
#Option "UnverifiedFeatures" # [<bool>]
#Option "Audio" # [<bool>]
#Option "AudioStreamSilence" # [<str>]
#Option "HDMI" # [<str>]
#Option "COHERENT" # [<str>]
#Option "ForceLowPowerMode" # [<bool>]
#Option "LowPowerModeEngineClock" # <i>
Identifier "Card0"
Driver "radeon"
BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
EndSection
some of glxinfo:

glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
display: :0 screen: 0
direct rendering: Yes
server glx vendor string: SGI
server glx version string: 1.4

So it seems i cant get OpenGL to work at all.

if you want by boot log let me know (paste.slitaz.org) doesnt work so i have to send it via email

tried to set vmlinuz 3.2 on slitaz 4.0 just to test, seems like glxgears goes lots faster, but still no OpenGL

Sincerally
Martin