Re: New release of pkgs.slitaz.org

On Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:00:04 +0300
"Aleksej Bobylev" <al.bobylev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all!

Hi Aleksej,

> Development not stopped, and today I release a new version of the
> pkgs website (it's a part of slitaz-forge repo on the Hg). It's
> result of the few days coding in ash, html, css & javascript. New
> features and, possibly, new bugs (please, see README). It's works
> well on my SliTaz 4.0 localhost, but I can't make exact webhost's
> environment to produce full test. A couple of new features and a lot
> of TODOs in this release. Say, I can't force busybox's httpd to work
> with 'post' method, etc. Some of the TODOs are simple, but wants more
> my time, they'll apears in a couple of days. I'll waiting for your
> comments and suggestions.

Busybox httpd works fine with POST, but I dont see the advantage of
using POST rater than GET. I just updated the pkgs.slitaz.org, nice
touch :-)

For the style, all sites hosted on mirror use the same slitaz.css and
can use specific CSS like in pkgs.css, we do the same for
tiny.slitaz.org, mirror.slitaz.org, etc. The main CSS file is located
on mirror:

http://mirror.slitaz.org/static/

And can be found in repo: slitaz-forge/mirror. You can updated it,
check the headers links padding 6 --> 4 and #network a:hover to #cfcfcf
(the same color than applet on LXpanel and so SliTaz desktop).

Regards,