Re: Rolling 20120324 - Xorg fix again

Yep,

> I have no wifi, nor ethernet, only 3g modem (cdma) and gprs/edge
> modem. I'll have to download a new standard ISO, the package wvdial,
> decide in my head all of its dependencies, download them; boot SliTaz
> without X (Vesa not works), install wvdial etc, configure video to
> download my intel video driver, etc. etc.

Maybe a 3G flavor would help :-)

http://pizza.slitaz.me/?id=20120325-3654

This is the new Pizza, who let you build SliTaz ISO's online from any
OS. Please keep in mind it is a developer and contributors preview!
Normaly http://pizza.slitaz.me should give you all info about Pizza, so
I stop talking...

I hope to make the servive available for user in a few weeks or mouths,
say when it's stable and well tested by us.

PS: Pizza use current cooking packages to build iso's