Re: Greetings to All / Polish translation

> Hi All,

Hi Pawel,

> I've just subscribed to the list and I wish to support the project.
> First thing I'd like to provide is translation to Polish language.
>
> Unfortunately I have encountered two issues:
> I can't create an account to edit wiki - some eeror occured during
> account registration. The second is that I couldn't find en.po files
> (according to what I've read these files should contain english
> version of strings to translate).
>
> I'd appreciate some help in getting stared.

Witch username did you use on the wiki ?

Maybe you could first translated the main website ? Here are some
information on how to start translation the website and links to POT
files for translation SliTaz tools http://www.slitaz.org/i18n.php

> Regards,
> Pawel

Regards,