Re: Back

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 20:21:50 +0100
tom <kult-ex@xxxxxx> wrote:

> @GoKhlaYeh, maybe you should speak with Christopher before you start
> working - he has a new branch with kernel 3.x and a lot of bugfixes to
> avoid dubble work.

Yes, I know about that and I have a copy at home.
I plan to recook it entirely latter. But for now I focus on restoring
compatibility between SliTaz wok and tazwok. In godane's wok, a lot
more changes has been made since I left so things are more difficult to
fix from a tazwok point of view. As it's a private repository, even if
I bring back compatibility in it I'll not be able to commit my fixes.

I'm not saying I'm going to ignore it. All this stuff will probably be
merged in SliTaz someday and I hope that it will be fully compilable
with tazwok. I'm simply saying that will not be my priority until it
becomes a shared place to hack things.

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>