Re: undigest

I looked at your patch and the way your doing it is based on tazwok receipts right? We use cookutils now that doesn't get build depends based on depends.

I also tryed blackbox and re-fixed it. Need to get a patch from archlinux to get to working.

My fixes:
blackbox: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/ea6ce4a45834
billardgl: http://hg.slitaz.org/wok-undigest/rev/320de0221423

This should fix them to build now on tank with cookutils.

PS It looks like undigest repo builds every 2 hours but i don't think it does right now. Also cooking would be more important to build then undigest anyway.