Re: Next Cooking or RC - Few questions

> 2011/4/26 Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> My questions before I write a annouce and release:

> 2. We are at 31 Mb, not really a problem since we could stay under 35 MB
> and still would be very fast and light.

> We  have 3 text editor in core: Leafpad, Nano and Beaver. Should we drop
> one of them? Leafpad?

I'm used to Leafpad. But Beaver seems to be the better alternative.

It would be neat if Beavers toolbar is set to "show only icons".

> 3. I'm quiet happy with TazWeb and use it as my main browser since it
> do all what I need. But is he ready to be our default browser and
> replace Midori?

TazWeb is to spartanic for my taste. So I vote for Midori.

> And by the way, if you missing something in TazWeb, please let me
> know and I will try to include your request if it feet TazWeb
> philosophy: KISS

Well, I want an interface just like Midori. So..

--
LXDE is looking for a new maintainer of LXPanel. So if you are a
developer, get in contact with us. :)