Re: truce

GoKhlayeh, Christopher,

For me the main problem is tank build bot.

Are you able to write in http://doc.slitaz.org/ an 'Build bot install and
configuration guide' (for dummies) and give a link to it ?

We need:
1- a launch by crontab in a sandbox
2- a check for packages/flavors to rebuild from hg updates
3- a possibility to build *any* package: empty block lists

Do NOT answer I told you how days/months/years ago. Write the doc first.

If you want to tank about a previous mail give the link from
http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz/

I don't care whether the build bot uses tazwok or cookutils.
If we can't setup the buildbot with tazwok, all your stuff is useless.

-pascal