Re: Packages build, news and bugs

Patches ? I thought that as mainstream 2.6.38 kernel has squashfs + xz compression it only remains aufs patches which will be forever out of mainstream. Ubuntu has 2.6.38 kernel with aufs patch.

This is mostly cause of the way slitaz works by loading everything in ram with lzma initrd file. But to make the desktop stable i think it needs some custom code for lzma to work right or something.

Also custom code is needed for gpxe. BTW, there is some drama now with pankso my just be trying to break tazwok for real now.

zlib: DONT BREAK TAZWOK COOKORDER. Depends and build depends are need for toolchain to be build right.
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/686e6877305b

zlib: Tazwok must work differentyl all pkgs dep on glibc!
http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/d1ad1340c827

Problem with the cookorder is it only works if you ASSIGN depends and build depends. This is very true with tazwok cookorder. It doesn't matter if glibc-base is installed if its push up the list before gcc or glibc-base. So i know what i'm doing pankso. Don't touch the receipts i'm loading in least it breaks something. These chanages will not break anything.

Now i'm having stress again.