Re: Blending edge ISO with latest stuff

> Yes, I am. BTW, "tazpkg recharge" is returning an error here on my
> installation:

> Command line: dirname
> Busybox (...)
> Usage: dirname FILENAME
> Strip non-directory suffix from FILENAME
>
> Command line: basename
> Busybox (...)
> Usage: basename FILE [SUFFIX]
> Strip directory path and .SUFFIX from FILE
> [/error]

Yep I released Tazpkg and did'n checked this commit before:
http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/6c26def1c2de

witch cause all these errors. Will have to fix that.

> > Anyway, the promt is a problem. The 'tazbox boot' is only started
> > in /etc/locale.conf is empty, which is the stat of this file on your
> > system ?
>
> It is not empty, the language is properly set on it:
>
> LANG=pt_BR
> LC_ALL=pt_BR

Weired! The code in /etc/init.d/system.sh:

if [ ! -s "/etc/locale.conf" ]; then

-s is to check if file is empty, since it exist by default so -f can't
be use. I also run an up-to-date cooking HD install and can't
reproduce.