Re: truce

Le Fri, 6 May 2011 21:44:30 +0000,
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> We shouldn't be using rootfs.gz at all. We should only be using
> packages when bullding a chroot. Otherwise we will still be depend on
> the internet for tazdev chroot. I don't want that to happen.

I'm sure we can do it better keep both behaviors and let devs decide
what they want to do.

i.e:

In tazdev.conf:

ROOTFS_PKG=YES

In tazdev:

if [ $ROOTFS_PKG=YES ]; then
	for pkg in busybox libtaz tazwok tazchroot \
		tazpkg slitaz-base-files
	do
		tazpkg get-install $pkg --root=$ROOTFS
	done
else
	cd $ROOTFS
	wget $DL_URL/boot/cooking/rootfs-base.gz
	echo -n "Extracting the rootfs..."
	lzma d rootfs-base.gz -so | cpio -id
	rm rootfs-base.gz
fi