Re: Next Cooking or RC - Few questions

> Remove leafpad AND nano. Add e3, cause it has options to start with
> nano/emacs/vi/... keybindings and is really small.
> And we can also tune existing software a little or look for more lightweight
> replacements.

Having just tried e3, I don't agree --
It would save only about 1meg on the iso, it does not provide a
replacement for leafpad, and it's pico-like keybindings still don't
offer an interface that's anything like nano.
The fact is, a lot of users already know and use nano - and some kind
of gui notepad would still be necessary.