Tank chroot is a officially unusable

I have killed tank chroot today. I was trying to uninstall old perl 5.12.2 to get the new perl 5.12.3 to install. I did this in /var/lib/tazpkg/installed/perl folder in chroot: for i in $(cat files.list); do find $i -type f -delete; done

Its maybe best to move to Gokhlayeh tools once we get the new server. This way we can have clean chroot with less problems that tank chroot is currently having.

Also make sure mirror doesn't get updated. Cause of my goof up we have a broken chroot.

PS We have had a broken chroot for a while now. But this goof makes it broken completely. This no way to fix it since tazpkg is not working anymore in it.