Re: OSUOSL

I spoke with my friend earlier this week and he called the director
again -- he was told they'd get to it, and said the guy was kinda
rude... my friend thinks it's not very important to them, as it's not
a project they manage.  I was actually planning to email you today to
see if anything had happened this week.  I can go to there myself, but
I'm not clear on what is needed, and not sure I can make a difference.
 I think the best thing to do for now is to email them again.  As
there was a ticket created for it, no doubt they will eventually get
to it, just might need a little bit of prompting without being too
pushy.  I'm told they receive thousands of emails a day, but all the
same.  Also, it's my understanding the whole place is run by only
about half a dozen people, not sure if I know any of them.
Unfortunately, my friend oversees telecommunications for more than 200
buildings, but he's not part of the Open Source Lab or we'd be set up
already.  And unless you hear something back from them, I will go
there this next week and see if I can get a tour, maybe get a chance
to talk to them.  How long until FSF stops hosting?  Hopefully,
something will work out soon, regardless.