Re: Tank hosting

MediaTemple does have a new VPS solution, but their reliability for
their web hosting has been iffy at times, so I wouldn't recommend
them.
vpslink was bought by Endurance Group Int'l (owner of many
overselling/unlimited webhosts) recently and has since gone down in
service quality.
SliceHost is good but overpriced. There are better options for the
price, though discussion of this is moot until we have a price point.