Re: strange caracters in leafpad

Paul, thats another diskussion, but but the first line should be:

root:x:0:root  and not ØL°3î¶:

and for the rest of the groupnumbers I suggest something like (this is adopted from slackware)

root:x:0:root
tty:x:5:
disk:x:6:
lp:x:7:lp
kmem:x:9:
floppy:x:11:
audio:x:17:tux
video:x:18:tux
cdrom:x:19:tux
tape:x:26:
messagebus:x:81:
haldaemon:x:82:
plugdev:x:83:tux
scanner:x:93:
dialout:x:95:
nogroup:x:99:
users:x:100:tux
tux:x:1000:

and at least the plugdev group should be used for hal (but this I already told a jear ago)