Re: Tazbb in a loop

> It's not a loop but a deep dependancy.

Yes but maybe a too deep dependancy, tazbb is now working for days,
last updates are not yet build and we still can't sync the mirror. So
I'm using and old version of tazbb to cook all last commit at the
moment.

After we can play again with tazbb, but I dont think we need to rebuild
all these packages. Lets take Pascal example with openssl-dev, this is
not a major release (only bug fix and new function) and openssl libs
keep compatibility version number with symplink so python-dev and others
are linked with the correct library and dont need to be rebuild.

It is different when we have a major update, a few time ago
we had openssl-0.9.8 to openssl-1.0.0 the libs and ther symlink changed
and all packages linked to 0.9.8 was broken afetr openssl update. In
this case of major release we must rebuild all needed packages.

Regards,