Split receipt's idea

I think it would be good if we start adding in split receipt's support. The idea is to make building packages more easier when you want everything from the same build.

The developer would have to add support like this:
genpkg_rules_vlc() {
DEPENDS="libvlc libmad libxml2 ffmpeg-svn libdvdread libcddb libproxy taglib \
libQtCore libQtGui alsa-lib hal dbus \
fribidi speex libraw1394 libmodplug flac libavc1394 libupnp \
libmpeg2 libnotify libsdl-image libvorbis libgl libglu sysfsutils xorg-libXv faad2 glibc-locale"

move stuff for vlc package here
}

genpkg_rules_libvlc() {
DEPENDS="hal dbus libnotify atk libgio pango cairo gnutls fribidi speex \
ffmpeg-svn libmpeg2 libvorbis libsdl-image libdvdread libproxy libcddb libv4l \
taglib libmad libQtGui sysfsutils libmodplug libupnp libavc1394"
SHORT_DESC="MPEG, VCD/DVD, and DivX library"

move stuff for libvlc package here
} and etc

This way everything is simpler in updating and maintaining. This could also allow fewer problems when updating. Cause there is always a chance that you for got a receipt that had some crazy name that wanted vlc.

Wanted would still have to be supported for backward compilable and to not break the build system. So what do you guys think.

PS I use archlinux. We have split packages so you can use PKGBUILDs for better examples then what i just showed.