Re: Summer of Documentation: preparing to announce

Hi to all,

I was a litle busy last two weeks, but now I'm finding some time to answer.

I started talking with Claudinei in a pt forum tread (http://forum.slitaz.org/index.php/discussion/1092/tradu-o-de-aplicativos-como-abiword-gnumeric-e-pidgin/#Item_6) and started my own update/revision of the translations when you guys brought this fantastic idea of "Summer of Documentation". Very nice initiative!

Despite my "offline" work got old pretty fast (eheh), I'm willing to contribute.. And now I'll try to post every little piece of translation.

I just would like to set up with Claudinei so we don't duplicate jobs. Are you working in any specific pages, Claudinei?

Att.,

BC

---- On Tue, 11 May 2010 19:01:08 -0300 Paul Issott <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----

Hi Ben, Rome wasn't built in day!

I'm sure some of the 'core' team will contribute also in time.

Paul

PS: I'm looking to try and add some stuff the weekend (catalyst ATI
driver - provided I can get it working).