Re: network.sh

> Hi all,

Hi,

> Just wanted to get some feedback from all of you. I have been using
> the attached network.sh for quite some time without any problems. On
> my computer, I always feel a bit faster while booting with the
> attached network.sh than the original slitaz. These changes affect WPA
> wireless only. Can some of you see if these changes work nicely on
> your computer?

NET_DAEMON is not defined so network dont start at boot, but removing
the condition and just call Start() works fine (network.sh attached).

I did a tiny commit to rcS so we have SliTaz boot scripts execution
time logged: http://hg.slitaz.org/slitaz-boot-scripts/rev/c9296cbaaafa

On my machine and the current network.sh boot time is 10-11s, with your
modified scripts it get down to 7-8s, so 3s better!

Well done Rhoit, I think you can commit so we can release a new
version of the boot scripts.

> Cheers,
>
> Rohit

Cheers,