Re: slitaz master inaccessible

> mirror.slitaz.org=87.98.241.96 has been inaccessible since Sunday
> evening:
>
> rsync: failed to connect to mirror.slitaz.org: Connection timed out
>
> Updates have stopped. Please check it.

We are working on a temporary solution at the moment. A redirection
should be running in the evenning and Tuxfamily used as master (we
have SSH access).

It seems that the master admin is unreachable and from our side (SliTaz
dev) we can't do anything to access the host. We also missing a fresh
backup of the forum and wiki.

We have now to find some new host for these domain or a new virtual
machine for the project.

> This is the second time the master becomes unavailable for a long
> time...

Yes I know, it's getting me crazy.